Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1. What has been the weirdest experiance so far?
So far I never thought this would happen but... I got asked on a date on the mish while I was at the docs office. Of course in a nice manner my comp and I regretfully LOL told the girls that we aren't permitted to do such a thing on the mish.

2. How many miles would you say you have walked so far?
I have walked about 50 miles by the end of this transfer

3. Favorite scripture
2 nephi 25:26.

4. Tell me about one of your favorite investigators.
Rocky Johnson he was disfellowshiped and has come back to the church and will get the Melchizedek priesthood soon. I love this guy because he is so humble and submissive to change.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Elder Norton, it's Toni Southam. I love your blog. Seriously, you and Elder Moala are the greatest missionaries I have ever met. I'm going to cry when you guys go. Keep up the great work! If you guys need anything, feel free to ask.